Philadelphia Residential Development.
PRDC is a large urban infill development company in Philadelphia, Pa. Their goal for each project they build is to find building sites in neighborhoods with potential and make the most of that potential. Just building the project isn’t the only measure of success for this company. They like to build and be the key cog in the revitalization cycle of that particular neighborhood. The Quincy Court Project is no different. On the corner of 18th and Christian Street, PRDC saw past the urban blight and realized that townhomes could be very successful. With
that, PRDC built thirteen living units and helped another community clean out the blight and start new.
Some of the features of this project delivered by Signature include the following:
• 1,938 square feet of each unit is modular with the additional space of a finished basement completed on-site
• Each living unit has two full baths
• There is a deck on the third floor of each unit that provides great views of the Philadelphia skyline
• The first floor living rooms have 13’ ceilings.
• Each unit has a one car garage.
• Each unit also has a two-story walk out bay that provides added livings pace inside the units and street appeal from outside the units.