This Modular Home Features
- Fiberglass front door with two sidelights. Ply-Gem vinyl windows with top sash grilles. Window package includes a selection of double-hung and awning windows as well as a bay window in the dining area.
- Tile flooring throughout kitchen and dining room. Wide-plank Brazilian Cherry hardwood flooring installed throughout remainder of first floor and in second floor hallways.
- Living room showcases a 47” direct vent gas fireplace installed on-site by RBA Homes.
- Trim package includes 4-5/8” crown moulding throughout first and second floors, window stools, 7-1/2” base moulding, and smooth finish doors. French doors lead into a first floor home office.
- Kitchen showcases 42” Merillat LaBelle maple cabinets with crown moulding, glass door accent cabinets, tiled wall behind cooktop, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops.
- Master suite features a recessed tray ceiling, a private deck accessed through an Andersen patio door and a spacious walk-in closet. The luxurious master bathroom includes a whirlpool tub, tile and glass walk-in shower, brushed nickel fixtures and quartz vanity tops.
- Exterior features CertainTeed shingles and siding and lineals around all windows. Front elevation is accented with Mid-America shutters and decorative cross-heads above windows.
This home was manufactured by Signature Building Systems and finished on site by RBA Homes.
Photo Credit: RBAHomes.com.